This Privacy Statement discloses the privacy practices for the entire
food etiquettes website.
Food etiquettes does not sell or share personal information about you or other people or non- affiliated companies except to provide products or services requested, when we have your permission or under specific circumstances.
We provide the information to our trusted associates who work with us or on behalf of us under confidentiality agreements. Such companies may use your personal information to help.
foodetiquettes.com communicates with you about Food etiquettes and recipes all over the world. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We transfer information about you if food etiquettes is acquired by or merged with another company. You may give us the right to choose personal information such as your name and address or Email that may be needed, for e.g. to correspond with you or to provide you with a subscription. If you tell us that you do not want to use us this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights are:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in connection with the requesting consumer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s use of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected by the company about them during the 12 months before their request.
- The right to have such information deleted.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
- Consumer may only make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- The company will respond within # days [max of 45 days] of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/277/275/Foodetiquettes_Form.html and a toll-free telephone number (833) 652-2209.
- The process for making a request through either channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/277/275/Foodetiquettes_Form.html
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,” the consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/277/275/Foodetiquettes_Form.html also can be accessed in the footer of the website home page.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the Section .
- The sources of each category of personal information are: Personal Information 1 [Source 1], Personal Information 2 [Source 2], Personal Information n [Source n]
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be identified in the [Section] ‘How we may use the collected information’
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months: Category 1, Category 2, Category n
The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Detecting security incidents, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service and undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development.
Cookies and other Technologies
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For e.g. we keep track of domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on food etiquettes web sites but we do so in ways that keep information anonymous. Food etiquettes or its associates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our associates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of its information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt out at the download or request page.