Are your kids nagging to have milk? Fret not, this delicious black grapes milkshake will make your job all the easier. It combines the best of milk and grapes and also tastes great. You can also add scoops of Vanilla ice cream.
- 1 cup Black Grapes (washed and cleaned)
- 250 ml Chilled Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2-3 scoops Vanilla
How to make Grape Milkshake:
- Add 1/2 cup water to each, grapes and sugar, separately.
- Boil grapes for about 4 minutes till they turn soft.
- Boil sugar and water mixture to achieve one thread consistency.
- Blend softened grapes and then sieve.
- Add it to the sugar syrup and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Chill the mixture very well.
- Blend the milk and grape concentrate till frothy.
- Transfer it to glasses and top it with a scoop of vanilla.
- Grape Milk Shake is ready to serve.